Chicken Spaghetti. Dive Into A Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe W/ Velveeta Fresh Packs! Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite.
Dinner is simple when you have chicken and spaghetti on hand. These two ingredients come together in so many great dishes. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can have Chicken Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti
- You need of angel hair noodles.
- Prepare of MILD rotel or 1 big can-mild.
- You need of Cream of chicken-big can.
- Prepare of Big can Chicken broth/stock – to boil noodles in..also can add a little water if not enough liquid to cover noodles.
- Prepare of Sharp velvetta cheese-cut in bigger size squares(see my pic) you can also add some Queso or other cheese.
- It’s of Cream mushroom.
- You need of yellow onion-diced.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Shredded cooked chicken- a few breasts or a rotisserie chicken with skin taken off and shredded.
- Prepare of Bell pepper diced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic- minced or garlic powder.
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like..onion powder, Italian seasoning, bay leaf,parsley, basil, cilantro, cumin.
- Prepare of Cream cheese-softened.
To the pasta add the diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese, chopped chicken, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix together in large bowl: cooked spaghetti, diced chicken, pimentos, mushroom soup, bell peppers and cheese. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente.
Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Add all ingredients to crock pot/slow cooker, and top it with the sliced cheese in squares…Except the noodles and minced garlic, and the 1/3 c noodle broth.
- Let it cook on low about 2 hours or so, until everything is melted…then Boil noodles in chicken broth, with some seasonings and herbs. (Bay leaf, Italian, garlic/onion powder, cilantro and parsley. Reserve and save about 1/3 c of that liquid.
- Then add the drained noodles, chopped minced garlic and 1/3 c reserved noodle broth. And stir, and let cook on low for another hour or so ..
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Chicken spaghetti is indeed THE best comfort food… Your recipe is delicious. I made just a couple of tweaks. I omitted the Velveeta and doubled the cream cheese. Instead of cream of mushroom, I prefer the richer flavor of golden mushroom soup.