Coconut Cupcakes. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Stir egg yolks and vanilla extract into applesauce mixture; fold in egg whites. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
In a bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and coconut. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Fill each cup to the top with batter. You can have Coconut Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cupcakes
- Prepare of – Cupcakes -.
- Prepare 260 g of Flour.
- It’s 9 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 60 g of Shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 170 g of Salted Butter.
- You need 300 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 130 g of Coconut Milk.
- You need 6 g of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of – White Chocolate Icing -.
- It’s 400 g of White Chocolate.
- It’s 250 g of Cream.
How to Make Coconut Cupcakes Preheat oven and place cupcake liners in muffin tin. In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking powder. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar. Coconut Cupcakes with Fluffy Coconut Buttercream are every bit as wonderful as you can imagine.
Coconut Cupcakes step by step
- – Cupcakes -.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, egg whites and vanilla essence; stir until well mixed. Add the coconut milk and whisk until well mixed..
- Add the flour mixture and shredded coconut to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups, filling each to 80% full. Bake for 26(+8) min, rotating the tins halfway through..
- Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the cupcakes from the molds..
- – White Chocolate Icing -.
- Chop the white chocolate; set aside..
- Boil the cream. Stir in the white chocolate. Let the mixture cool in your fridge to 18C..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the mixture until fluffy..
- Decorate as you like..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/cupcakes/coconut-cupcakes/.
The coconut cake is moist and flavorful, and just wait until you sink your teeth into that incredible coconut buttercream frosting. The perfect spring and Easter treat! Add flour and baking powder to the bowl and then whisk until just combined. To start, you've got the moist and fluffy coconut cupcakes. These cupcakes use the creaming method, so you'll start by creaming the butter, sugar, coconut extract and a bit of vegetable oil together.