Strawberry Brownie Truffles. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft. Add the mini chocolate chips, vanilla, and cooled brownies and stir until mixture has a thick, dough-like texture. Place the brownie truffle inside a strawberry.
Add jam and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Beat in melted chocolate until well blended. Strawberry Brownie Truffles Kick off football championship with fudgy chocolate brownie truffles stuffed with strawberry flavor. You can have Strawberry Brownie Truffles using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Brownie Truffles
- Prepare of fudge brownie mix.
- Prepare of diced strawberries, rinsed, and hulled.
- It’s of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips.
- You need of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Holiday sprinkles.
Theses fun truffles are shaped into footballs and coated in a milk chocolate layer. I love football, like love it a lot. It's hard to resist decadent desserts. We want brownie truffled stuffed strawberries right now!
Strawberry Brownie Truffles instructions
- Mix brownies as instructed.
- Add strawberries and mix thoroughly.
- Bake according to directions.
- Cool completely.
- Trim off edges (eat them!).
- Crumble brownies into bowl.
- With small scoop, scoop brownies and roll into balls.
- Place each ball on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In 2 sauce pans, over low heat, melt chips.
- Using a fork, dip truffles in chocolate.
- Do a variety, some dipped in dark chocolate some dipped in white.
- After dipping place each truffle back onto parchment to set up.
- Using piping bags or plastic baggies, put remaining melted chocolate and snip off a corner.
- Drizzle chocolate over each truffle.
- Top with sprinkles.
To layer, put brownie for first layer, add strawberries for second layer, drizzle with chocolate shell and the pudding mixture layer. Repeat layers ending with the pudding mixture. Decorate with the whole strawberry, cool whip and drizzle with the chocolate shell. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft. Add the mini chocolate chips, vanilla, and cooled brownies and stir until mixture has a thick, dough-like texture.