Best Holiday Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, best holiday cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- Take 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Take 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Get 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Take 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Take 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Get 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Get of Preparation.
- Get of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Make ready of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Instructions to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best holiday cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!