Million Dollar Spaghetti. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer to a bowl and mix spaghetti sauce into ground beef. Add eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan, and cottage cheese and mix until the pasta is.
The noodles are layered with a cheesy filling in the middle, then a yummy meat sauce and cheese on top. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs, parsley and Parmesan cheese with whisk. Drain spaghetti, and add it right back to the hot pot. You can cook Million Dollar Spaghetti using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Prepare of Hamburger meat/ground chuck or turkey.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of Cottage cheese.
- You need of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Barilla Angel hair noodles.
- Prepare of Prego traditional sauce.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Shredded mix blend of cheeses…I used an Italian blend, as well as some sharp cheddar I also had..
- It’s of Italian seasonings.
- You need of Butter- sliced thin to layer all around bottom of dish.
- You need of Salad lettuce leafs.
- Prepare of Bacon-chopped and cooked.
- Prepare of Grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare of Artisan romaine lettuce- leafs pulled apart in.
- You need of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of You can add grated cheese also.
- You need of Garlic cheese toast.
- It’s of Slice of bread- I used potato bread but you can use Texas or whatever kind u like..
- Prepare of Butter- do not melt.
- You need of Italian seasonings.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Black pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Shredded cheeses- I used Italian blend and also sharp cheddar. These were so good together!.
Even though your kids might call it ba-sketti, they might nominate you for mother of the year award – if only you made Million Dollar Spaghetti. Your husband might pick you up and twirl you around and plant a kiss on your forehead – if only you made Million Dollar Spaghetti. Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is an easy hearty casserole that is both budget-friendly and easy to make. This casserole is simple and a delicious way to feed a family or a crowd!
Million Dollar Spaghetti step by step
- Cooked meat with diced onions and bell pepper, and seasoned with garlic and onion powders and a few other seasonings I use. Drained and Added sauce. Let simmer on low covered..
- Boil spaghetti noodles, & drain. I also cooked my noodles in water with some Italian seasoning, and 1 vegetable & 1 beef bouillon cube..
- Then in a baking dish- spray with Pam spray & layer small pieces of cut up butter all over the bottom. Then put/layer your cooked & drained noodles on top of it..
- In a mixing bowl-Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and I also put a little bit of ricotta cheese mixed together with some of the Italian seasoning sprinkled & mixed in as well..
- Then Pour and layer cheese mixture with a spatula over your cooked spaghetti noodles that are layered in the baking dish. Then top it with your meat sauce. Then top with shredded cheeses and bake in oven. @ 350 for about 25-30 min or so..
- For garlic cheese toast: Mix all ingredients, except cheeses in a bowl, spread on bread, then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake in oven..
- For salad lettuce leafs:Pulled lettuce leafs apart,rinse and dried, then added chopped cooked bacon and tomatoes and drizzled with zesty Italian dressing and then you curl it up eat it with your hands..
Million Dollar Spaghetti is a cheesy, meaty weeknight dinner recipe! If you love a good Italian meal, be sure to also try our shortcut Ravioli Lasagna recipe. And end the meal with our favorite Olive Garden Breadsticks! Do you want to become a millionaire? Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is creamy with a melty cheese center, topped with meat sauce and extra bubbly cheese.