Cheese cake (blueberry).
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheese cake (blueberry). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese cake (blueberry) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheese cake (blueberry) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheese cake (blueberry) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese cake (blueberry):
- Prepare 200 grams of heavy cream.
- Prepare 600 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready of Vanilla extract.
- Take 400 grams of biscuits.
- Make ready 100 grams of melted butter.
- Make ready pinch of salt and lemon zest.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of starch.
Instructions to make Cheese cake (blueberry):
- Grind the biscuits in the food processor and put it in a ball add the butter and mix it with a spoon very good till combined..
- Put the biscuits mixture in a pan and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put in the stand mixer :the eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, salt and sugar. Then mix them till air bubbles forms.
- Add the cream cheese first and mix then add the heavy cream and corn flour mix till fully combined.
- Take out the biscuits mixture from the fridge and put the cheese cake mixture in it.
- Cover the base of the pan with aluminium foil and put the pan in another bigger pan and fill it with cold water.
- Put the cheese cake in the oven on 140 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Take it out it won't be fully set untill its room temperature put it in the fridge and then remove the sides of the pan and put anything you like on it….. and enjoy.
- Note: make sure that the water in the outer pan never boil and if it does put a cube of ice and you have to use a pan that you can open so you could get out the cheese cake..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheese cake (blueberry) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!