Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta. Add the shrimp, dill, and the remaining Tbs of water. Remove from heat When the pasta is done, drain and return it to the pot over very low heat. Add the cooked pasta and half the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan of cooked shrimp and broccoli.
Remove from heat; add the roasted shrimp and broccoli, as well as the parsley and Parmesan cheese. Directions Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender. You can have Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- Prepare of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of butter, divided.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of pesto.
- It’s of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of salt, divided.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- It’s of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- You need of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain the pasta and toss it in the pot with the broccoli, garlic, and olive oil. If the mixture seems dry, add a little more oil. Toss in the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, stir, and garnish with the.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
DIRECTIONS Cook pasta according to directions. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender. Add the broccoli, chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic to the pan. Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta Tiny Tubbs Rapid City, South Dakota. I used salad shrimp instead of jumbo.