Pineapple dream cake. Add cake mix, eggs, oil and water as directed on cake mix box. Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip. To make frosting mix pudding mix and crushed pineapple with juice.
Mix for one minute by hand with a wooden spoon. Melt the butter and combine the graham crackers, butter, sugar, and salt. Stir until the graham crackers are coated in the butter. You can cook Pineapple dream cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple dream cake
- Prepare of angel food box cake mix.
- Prepare of crushed pineapple.
- You need of package vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s of container cool whip.
- You need of cold milk.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using the reserved pineapple juice and water for the liquid called for in the directions. For filling, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Making Pineapple dream dessert From scratch?
Pineapple dream cake instructions
- In a large bowl empty cake mix and can of pineapple. Stir well with a spoon until frothy. Mixture will expand. Do not add anything other than the dry cake mix and pineapple..
- Grease 9×13 baking dish, pour mixture into greased baking dish..
- Place in preheated oven and cook at 350° for 30 minutes or until inserted tooth pick comes out clean..
- Make topping by mixing package of vanilla pudding, 1 cup of milk in a bowl. Whisk until it gets thick. Fold in container of cool whip. Add dollop of topping to individual pieces of cake..
Combine crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until smooth. Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip. frost when cake is completely cooled. (Almost) No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert is a delicious summer dessert! Cream cheese, pineapple, whipped topping and graham crackers – so simple! (ALMOST) NO-BAKE PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT To celebrate summer, I thought I'd share this old school recipe made with graham crackers, crushed pineapple, cream cheese and COOL WHIP. It can be a no-bake dessert if you do not bake the crust, and it still turns out just as good. It's a light and fluffy dessert with cream cheese, pineapples, graham crackers, and whipped cream.