SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, squash baked cheesecake【recipe video】. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have squash baked cheesecake【recipe video】 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】:
- Make ready of Crust.
- Make ready 70 g (2.5 oz) of biscuits.
- Prepare 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Batter.
- Get 160 g (5.6 oz) of cooked squash, mashed with a fork.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Make ready 6 Tbsp of maple sugar (or other sugar).
- Take 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Get 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take 3.5 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of rum.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cake flour.
Instructions to make SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/QaLATJKG7cc.
- 【For the Crust】Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30 sec. Add melted butter to biscuit, and mix until well combined..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. (I use a cake pan with a removable bottom.) Grease the side of the pan with butter. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the Cheesecake】Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Cut squash into small pieces. Put them in a container. Put a plastic wrap over it, and microwave until soft. (microwave/600W, 3min) Crush it until no lumps left. Add cinnamon powder, and mix well. Strain the squash; set aside. Strain it; set aside..
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix well until smooth. Add maple sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears. (around 3-4 min).
- Add an egg, and Stir well with a whisk until smooth. Add vanilla oil, and stir well..
- Add heavy cream, and stir well until combined. Add lemon juice, and Stir well until smooth. Add rum, and mix well. Cheesecake batter is ready..
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake batter into the mashed squash, and mix well until combined. Pour another 1/4 and mix well until combined..
- Sift cake flour over the squash mixture. Mix it until powderiness disappears..
- Put the squash mixture back into the remaining cheese batter. Mix well with a whisk until smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45 mins. Let it cool around 20-30 min. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm..
- Let it cool thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours (If possible, overnight). Done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food squash baked cheesecake【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!