Fluffy vanilla cupcakes. Turn the mixer to low, and gradually add half of the sugar one cup at a time. Moist & Fluffy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe These amazing vanilla cupcakes get their flavor and velvety texture from buttermilk. A moist and fluffy cupcake that is great for any special occasion.
Milk adds fluff and I love some fluff. 🙂 I used a full tablespoon of vanilla extract to make sure there's plenty of delicious vanilla flavor. Then the eggs add more moisture, structure and flavor. Vanilla cupcakes are notoriously difficult to make really well. You can have Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
You want fluffy, tender, moist, light-textured cupcakes but you often get some combination of heavy, dry and/or coarse-crumbed. You see, vanilla cupcakes have nothing to hide behind. Their fluffy texture and soft crumb are the epitome of baking as a science. Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting My Vanilla Cupcakes are perfectly moist and fluffy.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..
Swirled with vanilla buttercream, these cupcakes are easy to make and so delicious. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time. Moist and Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes – Back to Basics. Knowing a basic moist vanilla cupcake recipe will give you the base to create all kinds of cupcakes.