Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad. Orzo, shrimp and fresh asparagus tossed with a light olive oil, lemon and basil dressing. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. In a large bowl toss pasta in with shrimp celery green and red bell peppers and red onion.
Toss shrimp with pasta; add red bell pepper, celery, and dressing to pasta and shrimp. Mix thoroughly to coat and fill shells with dressing. In a large bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, onion, seasoned salt and pepper. You can cook Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- Prepare of Green onion, Chopped.
- You need of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Hot Rotel.
- You need of Cilantro chopped.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Black Olives.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of pads of Butter.
- You need of lemon.
Stir in shrimp, cucumber, celery and pasta. In a large bowl, combine cooked shrimp, pasta, green onion, bell pepper, celery, and peas. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over pasta mixture and gently toss until completely coated.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
Run pasta under cold water and let cool in a large mixing bowl. Toss well, coating everything with the spices, oil, and vinegar. These shrimp salad recipes highlight the seasonality of fresh seafood and produce. You can always bet there will be a cool pasta salad on a potluck side dish lineup. With colorful summer veggies and bright vinaigrettes, these pasta salad recipes will be a hit with your family.