Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake. Mix chicken evenly throughout spaghetti and sauce. Spread the ricotta cheese on top on the dish, flattening it evenly covering the top, lastly add oregano on top to season. Spaghetti is baked with chicken in a tomato-based pasta sauce.
Spoon the spaghetti into the bell peppers and plug holes on sides with olives. Whether you're throwing a big Halloween bash or cooking an intimate dinner for your family you need to try making this Frankenstein pasta. It'll be the talk of the table and everyone will love it. You can have Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake
- You need of breading for chicken breast.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of angel hair spaghetti.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
If you don't love dyed food then that is totally okay! Go the natural route with this recipe! In a small bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, sugar and eggs.
Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake step by step
- Put water in a pot set to.boil, then place in spaghetti. Boil until.soft about 12 minutes on medium heat..
- Wash chicken breast, then cut up in pieces.
- Put olive oil in frying pan, to heat up.
- Coat cut up chicken in the breading mixture. Then place in pan to fry.
- Pour 1 1/2 bottles of your favorite tomato sauce in a casserole dish..
- Once spaghetti is done, put in strainer, then add pasta to the casserole dish with the sauce. Lightly mix..
- After frying chicken, place on a plate with paper towels to soak up access grease. Add to sauce and spaghetti..
- Mix chicken evenly throughout spaghetti and sauce..
- Spread the ricotta cheese on top on the dish, flattening it evenly covering the top, lastly add oregano on top to season..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350°F..
In thirds, add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. This light as air zucchini and sweet corn soufflé has a hint of sweetness, lots of buttery goodness, and Swiss cheese in every bite. It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Cook whole wheat pasta in boiling water according to the package instructions. Drain and add the pesto sauce.