Midweek Dinner Asian Style Glazed Chicken Thighs.
You can have Midweek Dinner Asian Style Glazed Chicken Thighs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Midweek Dinner Asian Style Glazed Chicken Thighs
- You need 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s of Red chilli to garnish.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Marinade Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
Midweek Dinner Asian Style Glazed Chicken Thighs instructions
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. Pour half of the mixture into a large food bag and add the chicken. Seal the bag, make sure the chicken is all covered then leave in the fridge for an hour..
- Put the chicken into a baking dish. Pour any marinade left in the bag over the chicken. Bake at 200 for 30-45 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. If the coating starts to burn at the end but the chicken isn’t cooked, lay a sheet of foil on top..
- When it’s ready, put the remaining marinade into a saucepan and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat down and add your corn flour mixed with a little water. Stir constantly as you add it and your sauce should thicken immediately. Add a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve topped with fresh chilli slices 🌶.