AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, afitclass roasted carrots for dessert. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have afitclass roasted carrots for dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert:
- Take 3 of large carrots, sliced 1 inch or less thick, I cut on a bias.
- Take 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mustard, regular or Dijon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and mustard. Add seasonings. Mix in olive oil to blend. Add in carrots and mix well..
- Spread carrots out onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and then flip over, or stir. Continue baking to desired crunchiness. I did about 20 extra minutes. Enjoy! They are awesome!.
- Of course, the dessert idea is just that, an idea. This is a great side, it pairs with anything, and we can see Thanksgiving coming up. No token vegetable here, they would get eaten!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food afitclass roasted carrots for dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!