Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones. Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones.
Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones brysakura Buenos Aires, Argentina. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones. You can have Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 small of red apple.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that. These hearty but tender vegan scones are gently sweet, but I like to add a little crunchy coconut sugar on the tops for an extra oomph of indulgence. Prep the ingredients and slice the apple in the meanwhile.
Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones step by step
- Preheat oven at 375° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside..
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Mix with your fingers the margarine with the dry ingredients till it gets like little peas..
- Mash the apple and add it in parts to the mixture so it doesn't get to moist..
- Divide dough into 16 balls, put into the sheet and press down on them with your fingers..
- Bake for 25 To 30 min or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Let it rest in the oven if it's necessary..
- Optional: you can spread some powdered sugar on them..
- Enjoy :-).
Toss the sliced apple with maple syrup in a bowl and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients really well. Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine until crumbly. Stir to form a soft dough.