Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti.. Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti. I wanted to do spaghetti with meatballs and got my inspiration from a local Italian Restaurant called Pino's. Their meatballs are huge, only not stuffed with Vermont cheddar like mines.
A Rosie's portion of pasta topped with our rich marinara and homemade meatballs. Gruyere, cheddar, and american cheese with a crusty crumb topping. Mix until everything is fully infused together. You can cook Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti. using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti.
- Prepare of spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine. (No angel hair or thin Spaghetti).
- You need of 16 oz package of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of of breadcrumbs (use fresh).
- You need of dried parsley.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion salt.
- Prepare of of Italian dried seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of egg.
- You need of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of chunk of vermont white cheddar.
- You need of jars of your favorite or homemade marinara..
Directions: In a large sauce pan, or better yet a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the onions. Put the ground beef in a medium bowl. Crab Meatballs And Spaghetti sea urchin butter sauce. Turkey, roast beef, pork, or meatloaf on white bread covered with homemade gravy.
Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti. step by step
- Preheat oven to 365°F. Meanwhile cut vermont cheddar in cube chunks. Then Combine all ingredients EXCEPT cheeses and marinara. Roll into as many meatballs as you prefer. They should be big. Place a cubed piece of cheese in each meatball. Make sure they are sealed, if not cheese will leak out..
- In a skillet with vegetable or olive oil brown meatballs on all sides. Youre not cooking them all the way at this point just Browning them. It will seal the cheese in. This is essential. After browning is complete, set aside..
- Next, Boil pasta at lowest cooking time recommended. Then drain and run under cold water to stop cooking process..
- Get a 13×9 in. pan and take marinara and pour thin layer into bottom of pan. Sprinkle marinara with italian seasoning. Then spread cooled pasta over marinara evenly in pan..
- Over pasta sprinkle parmesan cheese and then add the rest of marinara from opened jar. Over marinara sprinkle thin layer of mozzarella cheese..
- Place meatballs on top of mozzarella. Pour marinara from second jar over each meatball and bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes pull out and put the remainder of mozzarella cheese over top and place back in oven until cheese is melted..
- Let stand for 15 minutes and then Enjoy!!!! Delicious!.
Served with a choice of two sides: potato, coleslaw, cottage cheese, or pickled beets. House smoked duck ham, broccoli, creamy parmigiana sauce, served over fettuccine. house risotto balls stuffed with house smoked bacon & cheddar served over . A cross between garlic bread and pizza, cheesy bread is a quick, easy, and delicious party snack.. Pro tip: Go for the crispy edge pieces. Meanwhile place the stick of butter in pan and let melt.