chicken alfredo. Made with creamy alfredo & chargrilled chicken strips over pasta. White meat chicken in a creamy alfredo sauce over pasta. The sauce is enriched by cream cheese.
Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes. Directions In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. You can cook chicken alfredo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken alfredo
- You need of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- You need of tomatoes diced and seeded.
- You need of jars of alfredo pasta sauce.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of box of angel hair pasta.
- It’s of garlic.
Chicken Alfredo Bright broccoli, zucchini and sweet red pepper lend fresh taste to this rich chicken and pasta entree. Cream cheese makes the smooth sauce a snap to stir up. —Jody Stewart, Goldsboro, North Carolina A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. The sauce is enriched by cream cheese. Saute meat until chicken is no longer pink.
chicken alfredo step by step
- cut tomatoes up and diced and add to sauce pan.
- add mushrooms milk and alfredo sauce and garlic to sauce pan and stir.
- dice frozen chicken breast up into bite size bites and add to sauce.
- turn burner on and let cook on low for about 45 minutes stiring often.
- take a seperate sauce pan when closer to being done and add water and boil pasta till done and drain.
- next add pasta to sauce pan when chicken is done and stir and enjoy.
Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta. In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk. Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Carefully place the dredged chicken into pan.