Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam. Recipe For Making Blueberry and Sweet Cinnamon Scones Ingredients. They're savory and delicious and look really pretty (and impressive) as part of a brunch spread. And while apricot-cinnamon may not be a flavor combo you've seen before, you're going to want to see (or.
Brush tops of scones with egg wash; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake scones until golden brown and. Serve with apricot jam and whipped Macphie GlenDelight®. You can cook Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam
- You need 6 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 500 g of Wooden spoon margarine for baking.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of cinnamon.
- You need To taste of apricot jam.
Cinnamon scones are a fragrant and delicately spiced version of scones that taste delicious. The vanilla cinnamon drizzle is quick and easy, but Enjoy these cinnamon scones as a snack, dessert or for afternoon tea. They're great with strawberry, apricot or any jam! Enjoying these lemon-apricot scones with fresh, homemade apricot jam can be the perfect way to share in the wonderful things the season brings.
Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take your mixing bowl sift the flour, add salt and sugar.
- Mix these dry ingredients then follow with margarine.
- Mix this with hands if your don't have a good processor to mix for the dough must be like bread crumbs.
- In a other bowl mix vanilla essence, eggs and milk mix all together and will add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix with dry ingredients and mix until it soft to roll for your scones.
- Once the dough is is mixed then pour the flour on the table and add the dough spread it and sprinkle the cinnamon and spread the apricot jam and roll your dough cut it place it on the baking pan.
- Glaze your scones and bake for 10-20 minutes until it baked and golden.
- The scones are beautiful and tasty remove them and let them cool on the rack the enjoy them with tea for me perfect cup of tea black without milk and sugar enjoy.
In the warmth of this season, we love to grab every opportunity we can to enjoy our meals outdoors, to plan get-togethers and to share in the fresh. See recipes for Scones, Sprite Scones, Scones (AbonaSkhosana)! too. Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam. self-raising flour•eggs•vanilla essence•milk•Wooden spoon margarine for baking•brown sugar•salt•cinnamon. I considered making a pumpkin scone with the same cinnamon layers instead, but I was looking for something to go with the motherlode of peach jam we just made but these scones stand alone! A great cross between a scone and cinnamon bun.