Christmas coal cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas coal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas coal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Christmas coal cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have christmas coal cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas coal cookies:
- Take 16 oz. of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag.
Instructions to make Christmas coal cookies:
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag..
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces..
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute..
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth..
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well..
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape..
- Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food christmas coal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!