Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles. Make Pork Part Of Your Mealtime Go-To's With Hidden Valley® Ranch Pork Tenderloin Recipes. Looking For An Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe? Try A Hidden Valley® Ranch Recipe Today!
Instructions Combine the chili sauce, vinegar, coconut milk, sugar, garlic, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl, whisking to combine. Place the pork tenderloin in a resealable plastic bag or in a baking dish. Cover with half of the sauce, tossing to coat. You can have Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles
- Prepare of FOR PORK TENDERLOIN.
- It’s of whole pork tenderoin.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of mirin.
- You need of light brown sigar.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of FOR NOODLES.
- It’s of soba noodles, cooked If you can not find them you can use angel hair pasta.
- It’s of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- It’s of carrot, cut into thin strips.
- It’s of minced garlic cloves.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- It’s of sriracha sauce.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of chili oil.
- Prepare of FOR GARNISH.
- It’s of sliced green onions.
- You need of toasted white sesame seeds.
Spicy Pork With Vegetables and Soba Noodles This dish requires a bit of vegetable prep, but the boneless pork chops cook very quickly. Sliced steak or chicken are good alternatives to pork. Pour into a medium bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Then whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, chile paste, and pepper.
Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles step by step
- MARINATE PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Combine pork tenderloin and the next 8 ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Place in bowl and chill at least 4 hours up to overnight..
- COOK PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot..
- Sear pork on all sidess, remove to baking pan and place in oven, roast 15 minutes at 450 than reduce heat to 350 and roast about 10 minutes more, until internal temperature is 145. Don't overcook. Let pork rest on a plate 10 minutes before slicing..
- MAKE NOODLES.
- In same skillet pork was browned in add 1 tablespoon butter, add red bell pper, onion, carrot and garlic and cook until softened, add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, add cooked noodles and stir to coat with sauce and heat through. Turn out onto platter, slice pork tederloin place on noodles, garnish with green onions amd toasted sesame seeds..
Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat. Sweet and Spicy Pork Stir Fry Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin and cut into strip. Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat. Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.