Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; beat until smooth. In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, buttermilk, and vanilla.
For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; beat until smooth. HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING Using the piping tip of your choice and a piping bag, fill the piping bag with the frosting. You can have Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- It’s 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- It’s 1 of Food coloring kit.
Frost each pumpkin cupcake with the cream cheese frosting. Beat the cream cheese, butter, and pumpkin in a large bowl until thoroughly combined and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. For the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
Add the powdered sugar slowly and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and maple extract. If necessary, add more powdered sugar until the frosting is firm enough to hold its shape but still light and fluffy. In medium bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, combine pumpkin, molasses, and vanilla.