Vanilla Cupcake. Check Out Vanilla Cupcake On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. You can have Vanilla Cupcake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcake
- It’s For of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar/lemon juice.
- You need For of Dry ingredients-.
- You need 1 cup of – maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of – Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need For of Decoration(Optional).
- Prepare As needed of – Whipped Cream.
- You need As required of Sprinklers.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time; scrape down bowl, and beat in vanilla. We wanted a cupcake that was better than any bakery or box, strong vanilla flavor, and. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
Vanilla Cupcake instructions
- First take milk in a bowl and add melted butter to it..
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients all together in that same bowl..
- Mix the batter well with whisk. If it is to dry add a little more milk. But keep in mind the consistancy of this batter should be little thicker than normal cake batter..
- Now just before baking add the vinegar and mix well..
- Now take a cupcake tray and add the cup cake liners to it. If you don't have cupcake tray you can put the liners in a tea mug..
- Fill the cupcake liners half – 3/4th with batter..
- Bake the muffins at 180 °C for 30-35 mins in a preheated oven..
- Check the cupcakes by inserting a toothpick in it. If it comes clean cupcakes are ready. Let them cool for 1/2hour..
- For decorating I am taking some whipped cream. You can decorate it in your choice..
- Pipe the whipped cream on muffins. I have used star nozzle..
- Now decorate it with some sprinklers..
- Delicious, soft and creamy cupcakes are ready.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and. Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding flour and milk, stirring until just combined.