Moist Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! You can have Moist Chocolate Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s of Flour 1 cup (125g).
- It’s of Cocoa Powder. 1 cup (50g).
- You need of Baking powder 3 ts.
- Prepare of Salt. ½ ts.
- Prepare of Instant coffee powder ½ ts.
- Prepare of Sugar. 175g (a few spoons less than a cup).
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil..
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- It’s of Vanilla extract ½ ts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiling water..
The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won't want to stop eating! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Combine wet ingredients: Beat together the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract until well incorporated. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt.
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- In a bowl measure and mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and coffee powder. Sift them and add sugar (sugar doesn't get through the sift). Mix thoroughly..
- In a separate bowl mix together the egg, milk, oil, and the vanilla extract. Do NOT add the water.
- While the mixer is on add the dry ingredients mix to the wet mix and mix until even. Take care not to overmix..
- Add the boiling water to the batter and mix till even. The batter is ready.
- Pour the batter in cupcake molds. Let them bake for 20 mins at 175°c (170 for electric ovens). Take a toothpick and test it. If it wasn't cooked through let them bake for another 5 mins. Enjoy.
In a measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix all of the dry ingredients well with a mixer or wooden spoon first then add in all your liquid ingredients. It should be brown and smooth, free of lumps. Submit a Recipe Correction The best moist chocolate cupcake recipe with tons of rich chocolate flavor thanks to buttermilk, brown sugar and a touch of oil. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required!