Oreo Nutella Cheesecake.
You can cook Oreo Nutella Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Nutella Cheesecake
- You need 300 grams of Oreo biscuits (crushed).
- You need 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Heavy cream (optional).
- You need 1/4 of Cadbury chocolate.
Oreo Nutella Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl, mix oreo crumbs and melted butter and press it into a cake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth..
- Pour it into the cake pan on top of the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Add heavy cream and Cadbury chocolate shaving if desired.