Salmon And Cheese Sandwich. Spread all of the slices of bread evenly with the cream cheese. Cover one side of the sandwich with slices of salmon. Season with the lemon juice and parsley.
Top with the other slice of bread, butter side up. Cover the pan and allow the sandwich to get golden brown on one side and the cheese to begin to melt. Combine the salmon, cheese, mayonnaise, apple, and pepper in a bowl, mix well. You can cook Salmon And Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon And Cheese Sandwich
- You need 1 large of Fougrasse milano bread or any bread.
- It’s 3 slice of edam cheese or any cheese.
- You need 1 cup of coral salad.
- It’s of SALMON WITH CARROT PLUM SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of salmon flake and its sauce.
Combine the butter and dill weed. Butter the outsides of the bread with the mixture and place bottom slices on baking sheet. Spread salmon mix on bottom slices and place top slices over them. Mix the salmon with the onion, lemon juice, and mayonnaise.
Salmon And Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Slice into half this fougrasse milano bread or any bread of your choice.
- Layer cheese slice on the bread and broil it till it alnost melted.
- I USED MY RECIPE "SALMON WITH CARROT PLUM SAUCE" or you can used any if your leftover salmon and its sauce too,Just Remove any bone and Shred the salmon then mix with its sauce then spread evenly in the bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce.
- Top with some coral sald then top with the bread with melted cheese and serve as it is or.
- SLICE UP EQUALLY AND SERVE ,EDAM CHEESE AND SALMON SANDWICH AS MY DIET BRUNCH.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPES USIBG THIS FOUGRASSE MILANO BREAD,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/447368-chinese-sausage-and-sun-dried-tomato-pizza-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365600-fish-and-avocado-burger.
Spread the mixture on thick slices of French bread and top with a slice of cheddar cheese. Add a top slice of bread and butter both sides of the sandwich generously. Grill until brown, then turn and brown the other side, and the cheese is melted. Cover the pan and allow the sandwich to get golden brown on one side and the cheese to begin to melt. Flip the sandwich, cover again, and cook until golden on the other side and until the cheese is completely melted.