The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie).
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, the lazy (no-bake cookie pie). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the lazy (no-bake cookie pie) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie):
- Take 350 g of curd.
- Prepare 100 g of sour cream.
- Prepare 120 g of butter.
- Make ready 180 g of condensed milk.
- Take 400 g of simple cookies/crackers.
Instructions to make The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie):
- Melt butter and mix it well with condensed milk..
- Blend curd with sour cream..
- Mix blended curd with melted butter mixture. Then add crashed cookies. I always crush it with fingers, but internet is full with videos of crushing cookies many other ways 🧚🏻♀️.
- I roll mixture in baking paper in form of sausage. Or You can use baking form coverd with baking paper, so it would be easier to pull it out. Leave it in the fridge overnight..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the lazy (no-bake cookie pie) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!