Easy Chocolate Cupcake. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. You can have Easy Chocolate Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcake
- It’s 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 0.25 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
- You need 6 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
The next step is to combine the buttermilk and water. Place butter and chocolate in a separate, large heatproof bowl. These easy chocolate cupcakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box. Mix in the eggs one at a time until well-incorporated.
Easy Chocolate Cupcake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners..
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Sift and stir it until well combined..
- Mix all the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir it until well combined (be careful not to overmix)..
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into the cupcake in the middle of the tray comes out clean..
- Originally this recipe using an 8 inch cake pan. If you do, bake the cake for 35 to 40 minutes..
Add the buttermilk, sour cream, and warm water. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Line a regular sized muffin pan with liners. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite.