Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone). Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Cut an X into the bottom of the tomato. Peel and core the tomato, remove the seeds and chop coarsely.
Slice the onion thinly and add to a medium saucepan. These Cheddar and Onion Biscuit Bites with Avocado are full of flavor, perfect for dunking into a cup of soup or serving with a big bowl of hot chili. Kerrygold Skellig cheddar cheese is the secret ingredient that makes all the difference in these bite size biscuits stuffed with a small wedge of fresh buttery avocado. You can cook Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 7 Hot Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 10 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- It’s 50 g of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
Steaming hot, in a basket, covered in butter and made of soft, crumbly, flaky deliciousness.. a scone should not flake like a biscuit. Local raw kale and red bell peppers tossed with a creamy avocado dressing, topped with toasted sunflower seeds and two sunnyside up eggs, comes with a biscuit, butter and your choice of housemade Biscuits and scones might look a lot alike — tall, flaky, golden brown. They're both made from a blend of flour, a leavening agent, fat, and a liquid. And they're frequently eaten at the same time of day, as a breakfast or brunch treat best served with some arrangement of jam, butter, or cream.
Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Dice the avocado and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the milk and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Add the diced avocado to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the dough into 7 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Roast chicken, brie, greens and cranberry mayo on your choice of biscuit, bread or croissant (gluten free available). From lattes and cappuccinos to flat whites and single espresso we do it all! What an honor to be the one who gets to tell everyone that her pies are freaking awesome! First, an important disclaimer: I am a cake person. But I'd choose a sliver of chocolate cake over an entire apple pie.