Easy Fruit Salad. Find Recipes to Make the Holidays Taste Great With Hidden Valley® Ranch. Cool & Unique Designer Socks For Men, Women and Kids. Make Your Personality Pop With Happy Socks™ & Keep Your Look Colorful and Fresh.
Add fruit to a large bowl and pour over dressing, tossing gently to combine. Mix bananas, apples, and mandarin orange segments together in a bowl; add whipped topping and stir gently to coat fruit with whipped topping. Add an extra can of mandarin oranges, if you like. You can have Easy Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Salad
- You need 1 of pineapple, chopped.
- You need 1/2 carton of strawberries, quartered.
- You need 1/2 pkg. of green grapes.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. of red grapes.
- It’s 3 of kiwi, cut.
- Prepare 1 can of mandarins, drained.
- Prepare 1 carton of red raspberries.
- Prepare 1 carton of blackberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
Instructions Drain fruits, reserving the syrup. Pour drained fruits into bowl, add pudding mix and stir well. Added veggies redefine the common standard of "fruit salad." Follow our easy equation and build endless combinations. Stir in Yogurt and Cool Whip.
Easy Fruit Salad step by step
- Add all chopped fruit into large bowl. Stir in lime juice and honey: mix well. Enjoy!.
Sample the deliciousness… then gobble up a little more. See; easy 🙂 Hope you and your loved ones enjoy the simplicity and flavor of this fruit salad. Stir pineapple, orange, apple, red grapes, and green grapes together in a bowl. Pour yogurt over the top and stir to coat completely. Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes, and blueberries.