Raspberry inferno Chicken stir fry. Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry Is The Tastiest Way To Eat More Veggies. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. However, a stir fry is not a saute.
A stir fry, however, involves even higher heat and more fat is used. In a saute, the different ingredients can be cut to different sizes. Stir in the liquid pectin, and run the mixture through a strainer to remove bits of peppers. You can cook Raspberry inferno Chicken stir fry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry inferno Chicken stir fry
- You need of boneless chicken breast or boneless strips.
- Prepare of Raspberry inferno plus extra if you have it.
- Prepare of Your preferred frozen stir fry vegetables.
- You need of med to LG onion, cut in slices.
- Prepare of oil (your choice).
- Prepare of rice (depending upon amount your feeding).
- Prepare of water for the rice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Soy sauce or personal preference.
Pour the strained liquid into sterilized jars, and seal. Store in a cool dark place. Use a processor to mix and store refrigerated. GREAT as a sauce for chicken wings!!!!!
Raspberry inferno Chicken stir fry instructions
- Place chicken in a bowl with the Raspberry inferno and allow to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- I prefer to cook in cast iron as it makes the food taste so much better. On med heat add oil to the pan and add your chicken with the sauce, cover and cook until done turning the chicken often..
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the rice per package directions..
- Remove chicken from pan and cut into chunks and return to the pan. Stir well to ensure that all the chicken is covered in the sauce again and add your vegetables..
- I added some left over portobello mushrooms to this dish for that extra flavor. Cover and let the vegetable steam about 5 minutes..
- If you have any left over Raspberry inferno this is when I add it to the pan. If you want your sauce a little thicker you can add some corn starch..
- Bowl or plate, your choice and enjoy.
Scary Hot Chicken Wings with Mrs. For your guests who are into HOT, these wings send the fear factor off the Scoville scale, and the flavor will have them flying off the plate! Instructions Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat. Stir fry chicken, stirring occasionally until lightly browned and crisp. In a small jug or bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, Sake/vinegar, Mirin and sesame oil to combine.