Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner.
You can have Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner
- You need of Raw Rice.
- It’s of Idli Rice.
- Prepare of Urad Dal.
- You need of Toor Dal.
- You need of Chana Dal.
- Prepare of Moong Dal.
- It’s of Chick pea.
- Prepare of generous pinch Hing.
- It’s of Fennel seeds.
- It’s of as required Red Chillies.
- Prepare of Big Onion – medium sized finely chopped.
- Prepare of as per need Coriander leaves and Curry leaves finely chopped.
- It’s of oil and Salt to taste.
Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner instructions
- Soak the rice and dhals for at least 2-3 hours, Keep aside. Grind it together with red chillies and fennel seeds to a coarse paste. Add salt, hing mix well and set aside..
- Add onion, coriander leaves and curry leaves into the batter and mix well. Add little water to make it to slightly running consistency slightly thicker than the dosa batter..
- Heat the dosa tawa, take one ladle full and spread the batter as we do for dosa. Drizzle little oil and once it is cooked turn to other side and cook till golden brown..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or avial..
- MY NOTES : If you want a more spicy version add more red chillies while grinding. Grind it coarsely not too smooth.Once the batter is ready you can make your adais right away. We usually grind it onion to make it for dinner and keep the extra remaining batter till next day morning(keeping it refrigerated) You can also spread the batter even more thicker. We prefer this way to get crispy dosa style adais. You can also include a small piece of ginger while grinding..