Edible High Protein Cookie Dough. Lenny & Larry's is Proud to Introduce the Most Delicious High Protein, Low Sugar Cookie. This is the best recipe for high protein, edible, cookie dough. A caramel and graham cookie base loaded with sugar free chocolate chips and fresh shaved coconut flakes, it's the classic samoa cookie in a container remastered to be good for you.
I️'ve used chocolate protein powder before. Try out this delicious high protein cookie dough recipe! 😋 If you're like most people who struggle to get their protein in AND you're a sucker for sweet things, then this is the dessert for you! New protein powdered peanut butter great to blend, shake or stir in any of your favorite treats. You can cook Edible High Protein Cookie Dough using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edible High Protein Cookie Dough
- Prepare of whey protein powder.
- You need of coconut flour.
- You need of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- It’s of dark chocolate chips (optional/topping).
Simply mix it with water to make a spread, blend into your favorite shake or sprinkle for a great flavor topping! Instructions: Easy, No-Bake Sugar Cookie Dough Balls. Combine Dry Mix: flour, protein and cinnamon. Melt nut butter and honey together.
Edible High Protein Cookie Dough step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Stir in the apple sauce..
- Stir in the almond milk – make sure the dough becomes a cookie dough texture. Please note – you may need to adjust the almond milk amount to make it a cookie dough texture. Be sure to add in almond milk, bit by bit..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Can eat immediately or optionally chill in fridge for 10-15 mins..
Whisk Wet Mix: add vanilla into honeyed nut-butter and whisk thoroughly. Mix Wet & Dry Mixes together very thoroughly (a couple minutes). PIN Healthy Protein Powder Cookie Dough It's my birthday and I'll eat cookie dough if I wannnnaaaaaaa. This healthy Edible Cookie Dough Recipe is a game-changer! And you can totally make cookie dough bites from this recipe too.