Mini Train cupcakes. Simply bake cupcakes in your choice of flavors and colored papers. Alternating solid colors might work well. Attach wheels (like construction paper circles or round cookies) with toothpicks or a blot of frosting.
Cupcakes Mini or Regular size cupcakes with frosting (Multiple flavours available) Chocolate Lava Cake Rich and fudgy chocolate lava cakes. Cake with Cake Poppables Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting and Cake Poppables on top. Thomas Train Railroad Cupcake Cake. via Cecy Trejo. You can cook Mini Train cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Train cupcakes
- It’s of CUPCAKES~.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tesp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tesp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tesp of pineapple/vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of large Egg.
- Prepare of BUTTERCREAM~.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1/4 tesp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Few drops green food color.
- You need of ASSEMBLE WITH~.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Nutella.
- It’s of Waffers.
- You need sticks of Biscuit.
- Prepare of Cocomo.
- Prepare of Biscuit crumbs.
We absolutely love this idea from Flickr user Cecy Trejo. She used cupcakes to make the train tracks by adding a simple kit-kat bar on top. She then put on some tiny toy trains and added a few little signs too. It wouldn't take long to put together and is perfect for Thomas or train fans.
Mini Train cupcakes instructions
- Set all the ingredients to make the work easy..
- Take a bowl and add sugar and milk mix it well..
- Now add egg (room temperature), pineapple essence and oil in it and mix again..
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, salt & baking powder) together and sieve them into the wet mixture..
- Mix all the ingredients very well. At last add water and mix till there are no lumps in the mixture..
- Bake them into preheated oven at 180° for 25 minutes..
- Mix the soften unsalted butter with icing sugar and vanilla extract. Mix it very well..
- Add few drops of green food colour and mix again. smooth butter cream is ready. Set all the biscuits..
- Pipe the buttercream on the cooled cupcakes..
- Now dip the decorations (kind of biscuit/cookies) into the chocolate sauce (Nutella) then decorate the cupcakes like a mini train on top..
- Beautiful yet tasty 😋 Train cupcakes are ready to serve. Make cookie crumb (crushed any cookie) then make sand and make grass with buttercream. Here we go🚂.
Prepare the molds first, using cooking spray and a light dusting of flour to prevent sticking. There are so many amazing cake ideas out there for train parties and you can even get tutorials from online blogs like My Cake School. But sometimes simple is just as effective and I love the idea of this cupcake train cake from Best Decorated Rooms. No slicing or plates needed – guests can just pick up a. You can browse the site and our flavors page to check out all of Melissa's cupcake flavors!