EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy pumpkin cheesecake pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy pumpkin cheesecake pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie:
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin purée.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 8 ounce of block room temp cream cheese.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 of store bought refrigerated pie crust.
Steps to make EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie:
- Heat oven to 350. Unroll your pie crust and press into a pie pan pinching the edges..
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into crust. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cover your edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil midway through baking to avoid them burning..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy pumpkin cheesecake pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!