Granola. Our Delicious Bear Naked® Granolas Are Made By Bears And Non-GMO Project Verified™. All Bear Naked® Granola Varieties Are Made With Delicious & Wholesome Ingredients. Granola, Homemade Granola, How To Make, Granola Bars, Rolled Oats, Dried Fruit.
This is a super fast and simple to make granola that comes out tender, crisp and delicious every time! It's very versatile, simply add your favorite dried fruits, nuts, toasted coconut, etc. If you prefer your granola harder, just cook it a little longer at the end. You can have Granola using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granola
- Prepare 300 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 100 g of pecans, chopped.
- You need 100 g of almonds, chopped.
- It’s 100 g of sunflower seeds.
- You need 100 g of pine nuts.
- It’s 100 g of dried ginger strips, cut up.
- It’s 100 g of dried apricots, cut up.
- You need 100 g of dried banana chips, crushed.
- You need 100 g of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 100 g of dried blueberries.
- Prepare 100 g of dried currants.
- Prepare 100 g of honey/maple syrup.
Add the brown sugar, hot water, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well. Toss the oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl. Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl. Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir.
- Set oven to 300 F/150 C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Oil two rimmed baking sheets, 12"x18"/30 cm x 45 cm.
- Spread mixture over baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes.
This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty granolas that are as delicious as they are special, but what every home cook needs is a simple, straightforward granola that can be memorized and made from heart. Granola is loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, nuts, seeds and fruit. It can become unhealthy when it's too high in sugar, leading to extra calories and fat for your body.