Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone). Redeem your Honey Gold points for gift cards from your favorite stores. (Terms Apply) Honey also helps you know when it's the right time to buy. When you're on select sites, add items to Droplist and we'll let you know if we detect a price drop. Honey is likely safe for use as a natural sweetener, cough suppressant, and topical product for minor sores and wounds.
Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Honey bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs, whereas stingless bees store honey in. Honey will open automatically in Edge when you check out at your favorite stores if there are coupons or rewards available. You can have Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- You need of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Milk (or cream).
- It’s of Carrots.
Honey is a substance produced by bees from the nectar of plants. It is commonly used as a sweetener in food. It may also be used as a medicine. Honey can become contaminated with germs.
Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Mince the carrots using the stick mixer and add to the dry mixture..
- Pour the milk and honey into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Honey is food made by bees for bees, but many people also enjoy it. Humans have prized honey for its sweet taste for many thousands of years. Some researchers say honey is more than a sweetener. Honey is a sweet liquid made by bees using nectar from flowers. People throughout the world have hailed the health benefits of honey for thousands of years.