Breakfast bowl. These breakfast bowls are a change from the usual and are loaded with a variety of flavors and textures. Home- or store-made chorizo is best, but feel free to use your favorite brand. You may also combine the sweet potatoes, black beans, chorizo and avocados all together before topping with the egg.
Add a spoonful of pico de gallo for extra pop. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California. Biscuit & Sausage Gravy Breakfast Bowl. Coconut milk and maple syrup marinate chia seeds overnight, sweetening and softening the popular superfood into a plump. You can cook Breakfast bowl using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast bowl
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 of apple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but between getting ready for work and getting the kids out the door, there isn't much time left to whip up something healthy and hearty. For too many of us, our go-to is a grab-and-go bar or a bowl of lackluster cereal. Or worse, we skip breakfast altogether. But it doesn't have to be that way.
Breakfast bowl instructions
- Mix all Ingredients in an over sized bowl to prevent boiling over. Add 1 cup water Microwave 2 mins Stovetop boil for 2 minutes Enjoy!! Add 1 tbsp of cashew or almond milk is a bit creamier is preffered Can also (optional) small dash of vanilla extract..
They're an entire breakfast plate – avocado, greens, eggs, and bacon – rolled into one dish. Don't forget the Everything But the Bagel seasoning, though. A breakfast that easily doubles as dinner, this bowl combines hummus, sweet potato, and an egg for a hearty and filling meal. The tangy lemon-garlic-yogurt dressing ties all the flavors together. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool, then chop.