Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hazelnut and cranberry biscotti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hazelnut and cranberry biscotti using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti:
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of whole hazelnuts.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hazelnut syrup.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). In a blender or food processor, blend sugar and half of the hazelnuts until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, whole hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts and sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Beat the eggs, hazelnut syrup, and vanilla extract together..
- Combine egg and flour mixture with a wooden spoon until a rough dough forms..
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment or a silicone mat, turn out the dough into two rough logs. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick pieces..
- Return cut biscotti to baking sheet and bake for 15-20 more minutes at 150°C (300°F), turning over after half the time. The longer it bakes the harder it becomes. Let cool..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hazelnut and cranberry biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!