Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice.
You can have Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice
- It’s 4 tbs. of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of long grain rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of knorr tomato flavored bouillion powder.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon cilantro and tomato seasoning.
- Prepare 4 dashes of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 dashes of garlic powder.
Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice step by step
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry rice until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly poor water into pan while stirring the rice. Season with tomato powder, sazon, onion powder, and garlic powder and stir..
- Bring to a boil. Cook an additional 2 minutes at boiling. Reduce heat to low simmer, then cover. Simmer on low until no more water is in the pot, roughly 15 minutes, being careful not to disturb and open the lid too much. Remove pan from heat and let sit covered to let moisture be completely absorbed into rice for 5 minutes more. Fluff with fork and serve..