Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ‘spanish’ omelette. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Spanish’ Omelette is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. ‘Spanish’ Omelette is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ‘spanish’ omelette using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Get 500 g of potatoes roughly cut to 1cm slices.
- Take 2 of onions finely sliced.
- Get of I red pepper finely sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 8-10 of eggs.
- Get of Parsley handful finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Simmer potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, until soft and drain well..
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil on low heat in large pan and add the onions, frying slowly until brown, say 10 minutes. Then add red peppers for 5 minutes..
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat, adding salt and pepper to taste..
- Add butter to onions and peppers, and then add the potatoes. Pour the eggs into the pan, add the cheese, and cook until base has slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Then place the pan under the grill for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
- Add parsley and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ‘spanish’ omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!