Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix. Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to cook Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix: Take of Pancake mix. Provide of Milk (or soy milk).
I created this recipe because I wanted to eat scones after making steamed buns. I made quick and easy scones without butter. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll find these delicious with more chocolate. You can cook Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- You need 8 of pieces Chocolate.
Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter.
Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Add the milk to the pancake mix, and knead well..
- Break the chocolate into your desired size pieces, and add to Step 2..
- Place the dough on a cutting board, which is dusted with flour. Dust the dough, and cut into 8 even pieces..
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving some space in between, and bake for 15 minutes..
Vegan banana scones. bisquick flour • cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes) • ripe bananas • table spoons of caster sugar • plant based milk (I used oatlay) • salt • Extra flour for working the dough • You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Biscuits or Scones, Buttermilk Calories. This recipe is made quicker by using a pre-made pancake mix. Full ingredient & nutrition information of. Whether you're looking for recipes or just want some easy tips to improve your skills, we've got you covered here at Recipes.