Tofu Scones Made with Pancake Mix. Great recipe for Tofu Scones Made with Pancake Mix. I successfully made scones using a banana and pancake mix, so I tried making them using leftover tofu which was sitting in the fridge! They turn out crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Great recipe for Easy Scones Made With Pancake Mix. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Mock Scones with Tofu and Pancake Mix For Dieters. You can have Tofu Scones Made with Pancake Mix using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Scones Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Tofu.
Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Vegan banana scones. bisquick flour • cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes) • ripe bananas • table spoons of caster sugar • plant based milk (I used oatlay) • salt • Extra flour for working the dough • You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Tofu Scones Made with Pancake Mix instructions
- Add the pancake mix into a bowl, and crumble in the tofu using your hand. Knead them, and bring the mixture together into a ball..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions, roll into balls, and flatten. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180℃..
- You can eat as is and still taste the sweetness, but jam goes well with them. I like putting vanilla ice cream in the middle..
Mix the egg, extract, and pancake mix until a dough forms. Add baking mix and sugar to a large bowl. Using a pastry knife, cut butter into the mix until lumps resemble coarse meal (the butter can also be pinched in with your fingers). Add milk and stir together until moistened. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Biscuits or Scones, Buttermilk Calories.