Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups:
- Take 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups:
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!