Chocolate Almond Spread. Try Our Dark Chocolate Flavor Today! Made with Real Cocoa and Loaded with Rich Chocolate Flavor & Blended with Stevia Extract. Combine toasted nuts and sugar in small food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
In a small bowl melt baking chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for about a minute. This chocolate almond spread looks as good as it tastes, so it's idea for sharing with friends, or as a late night indulgence. This recipe is delicious as a spread over toast for breakfast, a quick snack dip for fruit, or an indulgent chocolate almond butter dessert. You can have Chocolate Almond Spread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Almond Spread
- It’s of roasted unsalted almonds.
- Prepare of coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare of dark chocolate (70% Lindt).
- You need of honey (see notes).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Almond Butter: The Cocoa Powder and Sugar. Unlike commercial spreads that are loaded with sugar, we only use a half cup of powdered sugar for the entire batch. Now what if you like your spread a little sweeter? Go ahead and add more sugar after you taste it.
Chocolate Almond Spread instructions
- Roughly chop dark chocolate.
- Blend the almonds in food processor until runny.
- Add the dark chocolate in to the processor and combine..
- Add the honey and vanilla extract. Blend well as it will turn a little chunky at this time..
- While it is blending, pour in the melted coconut oil.
- Blend until smooth or desired texture.
For a deep chocolate flavor, use Dutch processed cocoa powder. Spread it on bread, graham crackers, apples or whole grain pretzels, warm it and pour over your favorite ice cream! Or simply enjoy straight from the spoon. Creamy chocolaty 'spread' that adds a smile to every bite. This dairy-free, organic dark chocolate spread is made in Vancouver with REAL ingredients only: organic dry roasted almonds & vegan Fair Trade dark chocolate.