15-Minute Melon Bread-Style Scones. I wanted to make some quick scones so I mixed the ingredients together in a plastic bag. Somehow they looked and tasted like melon bread. The completed scones aren't very sweet.
Brush with butter: Brush the tops of the scones with the melted butter. Combined with the textures and flavors of two types of sweet melons and salty prosciutto, this easy Cucumber Salad is so cool and refreshing. Variations for this healthy salad recipe included! You can cook 15-Minute Melon Bread-Style Scones using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 15-Minute Melon Bread-Style Scones
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and eggs. Then stick around for cooking videos, travel & lifestyle posts, and a few of my favorite things! They have an array of pastries for sale, including homemade loaves of bread, scones, cinammon rolls, bagels, and Japanese "Melon Pan" (melon bread). Learn to live a healthier, happier live, and do it in minutes a day!
15-Minute Melon Bread-Style Scones step by step
- Add all of the ingredients except for the sugar into a thick plastic bag. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Rub the ingredients together well and bring them together to form a dough. Divide the dough into 12 portions, roll into balls, and arrange them on parchment paper..
- Score a crisscross into the top of the dough and sprinkle each one with sugar. Bake them in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180℃..
Explore our huge selection of delicious recipe ideas including; easy desserts, delicious vegan and vegetarian dinner ideas, gorgeous pasta recipes, quick bakes, family-friendly meals and gluten-free recipes. Marinated Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches with Poblano Pepper Ricotta Spread. Vegan Dogs with Grilled Avocado and Spicy Mango Mayo. Heat a little of the liquid, squeeze out the gelatine and stir into the heated liquid to dissolve. Brush the reserved egg wash on the top surface of the biscuits, save the egg wash.