Lemon Drop Martini. Learn To Make A Delicious Lemon Drops Cocktail In Minutes. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. Place lemon zest strip in glass.
Shake well and strain into martini glass. Measure in the vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and Cointreau. Shake until the liquid inside is frigid, then strain and pour into the lemon sugar-lined martini glass. You can cook Lemon Drop Martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Drop Martini
- Prepare 2 oz of blueberry vodka.
- Prepare 1 oz of lemoncello.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of triple sec.
- You need 1/2 ounce of lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best).
- You need 5 of fresh blueberries.
- It’s cubes of Ice.
- It’s of Optional lemon zest twist.
This Classic Lemon Drop Martini Recipe is a lemontini everyone will love. Lemon Drops are made with vodka, lemon, triple sec and simple syrup and are so refreshing. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in vodka and limoncello. Rub the edge of a martini glass with half a lemon.
Lemon Drop Martini instructions
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer.
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 – 25 seconds).
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look..
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve..
Then dip the rim of the glass in baker's sugar in a plate to rim the glass. Pour into sugar rimmed glass and enjoy! Run a lemon wedge around the edge of the martini glasses and invert glass in the superfine sugar to coat the rim. Fill a shaker with ice and add vodka, Triple Sec, simple syrup and lemon juice. Some mislabel the Lemon Drop as a Martini.