Kabocha Squash Scones Made with Pancake Mix. Great recipe for Kabocha Squash Scones Made with Pancake Mix. Since I made successful banana scones, I tried making them with a kabocha squash!! You can use leftover kabocha squash boiled in salt water.
Just one version of an okara scone that I make often, but finally wrote it down to share here. It's so easy, there's nothing to it. Place the pieces in a steep-sided sauce pan. You can cook Kabocha Squash Scones Made with Pancake Mix using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Scones Made with Pancake Mix
- Prepare 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
Use a drop lid or plate to hold down squash and prevent it from floating to surface. Vegan banana scones. bisquick flour • cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes) • ripe bananas • table spoons of caster sugar • plant based milk (I used oatlay) • salt • Extra flour for working the dough • You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff. Put them into a plastic bag with the egg. Mix and massage the dough over the bag until it comes together.
Kabocha Squash Scones Made with Pancake Mix instructions
- Boil or microwave the kabocha squash, and mash..
- Add the pancake mix, and mix well..
- When the dough comes together without being sticky, it's ready. (If it's sticky, add more pancake mix. If it's floury and doesn't come together, add a few drops of water.).
- Divide into 4 portions, and roll into balls. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 180℃..
- The scones turned out more authentic when I used a banana. The kabocha squash scones were more moist..
You can also add mixed nuts, black sesame seeds, or mixed cheese if you'd like. Beat eggs with kabocha puree, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in vegetable oil and Greek yogurt. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Mix; Jump to Recipe Jump to Video.