Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones. However, the okara is a diet-friendly food. Let me introduce you how diet-friendly it is! First of all, let me tell you what okara really is.
However, the okara is a diet-friendly food. Let me introduce you how diet-friendly it is! First of all, let me tell you what okara really is. You can have Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones
- You need 100 grams of Okara.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
Okara – soy bean curd – is a by-product from tofu processing. When making soy milk by squeezing soy beans, soy bean curd is produced. Organic okara flour is a delicious and versatile superfood that provides superior nutrition with a white flour taste. Okara flour is a gluten-free flour that can be used on its own or in combination with other flours.
Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and quickly mix them together..
- Divide the resulting dough into 6 portions and form each portion into a ball..
- Then bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes..
- Serve these scones with your choice of jam. I used raspberry jam this time..
Okara is a nutrient-rich food containing soluble and non-soluble fiber, protein, lecithin, saponin and isoflavone. It contains more fiber than soy milk or tofu. Soy Milk Okara Powder is an easy-to-use product, which is made by drying and powdering Okara from soy milk production, and remains nutritious with a longer shelf life. For Dieters Easy Okara Scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious.