Jello cupcakes. Add one cup of boiling water to the Jell-O mix and stir until all of the powder has dissolved. Mix cupcakes as directed on the back of the box and bake as directed. Poke holes in cupcakes with fork or toothpick.
Pour the jello mixture over the tops of the cupcakes. Mix up cake mix as directed on box, you know the routine, eggs, oil, water, whatever. Now separate half of your batter to a separate bowl. You can cook Jello cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jello cupcakes
- You need 1 package of white cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 package of jello any flavor.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of tub cool whip.
- Prepare of Food coloring optional.
- You need of Whatever decorations you want.
Add Jello mix to remaining batter and mix. What looks like a normal cupcake on the outside is filled with a colorful fun surprise inside. These JELL-O poke cupcakes are fun to eat & make! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
Jello cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cake mix per instructions on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Add boiling water to jello.
- Stir 2 minutes.
- Spoon over cupcakes.
- Refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Frost with cool whip and decorate.
To a large bowl add the boxed cake mix and the whole milk. Strawberry Jell-O Cupcakes Strawberry cupcakes, make from scratch using fresh strawberries, strawberry Jell-O mix and strawberry extract. These cupcakes are simple to make and the recipe can easily be doubled. Stir until Jello is fully dissolved. Using a spoon, drip the Jello into the holes of the cupcake.