Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars. Proud To Be Your Source For ProtiDiet Products. Lenny & Larry's is Proud to Introduce the Most Delicious High Protein, Low Sugar Cookie. Great recipe for Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars.
Protein Blend (Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerine, Almonds, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Stevia, Sunflower Lecithin), Sweetener Blend (Erythritol, Stevia, Monk Fruit), Palm Oil, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Water. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cashew milk, vanilla, and stevia. Add in the coconut flour mixture, stirring until just incorporated. You can cook Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Prepare of chocolate whey protein powder.
- It’s of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s of coconut flour.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of 90% dark chocolate.
- It’s of honey or stevia to taste (optional, any choice).
Knead all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Spread out the batter on a cookie sheet or other baking dish (I used a quarter sheet here). Add all ingredients except chocolate chips and almonds, if using. First the nuts get broken down with the egg white protein powder.
Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars step by step
- Combine and mix the protein powder, coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk.
- Stir until desired texture.
- Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and stir in..
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Chill for 1 hour in the freezer.
- Cut into 6 bars. Store separately in the freezer..
Then the dates and (soaked) dried mango plus pineapple get added to the bowl. This is where the mixture almost comes together. Starting with one short side, roll up tightly; pinch edge to seal. See more ideas about healthy treats, food, dessert recipes. Like the original RxBar, these new protein bars are made from a nutrient-rich, energy-dense base of dates and nuts.